Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Testing out Mrs. Meyers Clean Day

So the idea of me EVER going to Target and getting just what I went in for is completely never going to happen. I needed a day planner that Would work for me(I've been hunting for this since the beginning of January, I'm strictly pen and paper when it comes to writing and remembering to do things) and snacks for my little monsters class for the month. I almost got out of there with just those things and then I spotted that darn cleaner for 1/2 price and figured I'd check it out. Now I'm considering going back and buying the rest of the clearance bottles! I'm not a huge fan of floral scented anything but the honeysuckle scent didn't seem overpowering in the bottle so I figured it would be ok. While my typical Clorox clean up with bleach sat in the cabinet I quickly cleaned the counters expecting it to be a pretty inadequate cleaner. Well it cleaned surprisingly well and now my whole downstairs smells like fresh honeysuckle. I also walked away without bleached clothes feeling somewhat lightheaded. Now I want to test out some of the other stuff they have and I kinda what something in that lemon verbana scent :)

UPDATE: I have been informed that everyone else doesn't enjoy the scent and in fact finds it nauseating! Oh well I guess I will be donating it to a friend who also likes this scent because I've been outlawed from doing anymore cleaning with it in our house

No comments:

Post a Comment