Monday, February 4, 2013

Meal Plan #2

A little late but better than never...
Tuesday: Baked Chicken and broccoli fritters*
Wednesday: Turkey Tacos and corn
Thursday: work night so... Leftovers
Friday: Family night so...pizza
Saturday: fried chicken tenders and fried pickles

Extra Treat:Toffee Dip and granny smith apples
 
*this is not my recipe and while I would love to give credit where credit is due I did a screen shot of it instead of pinning it because I'm crazy so if this is your recipe I apologize for not scooping up the link when I should have
 
Broccoli Fritters
 
Ingredients:
  • 3 cups chopped broccoli(1/4 inch cubes,steamed til tender)
  • 1 egg(beaten)
  • 1/2 cup flour(can use bread crumbs)
  • 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
  • 1 small clove garlic
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • pinch of red pepper flakes
  • 2 tbsp. oil
Instructions:
  1. Prepare,combine,and lightly mash ingredients(except oil)
  2. Oil pan and put on moderate heat
  3. Plop mixture into 3" rounds, lightly flatten with spatula
  4. Cook for 1-2 min per side
  5. EAT!
P.S. Don't forget to mash them up or they will just end up being fried broccoli
 
 
I can't wait to try these!!!! I also can't wait to see if my little monster will eat them. We will see.
I do realize I will be frying a lot this week which is incredibly unusual in our house(I've only ever fried anything twice), I might have to call my bestie and have her come help me because she is very familiar with frying food. Here's to hoping I don't burn down the kitchen...again :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment