Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lots of busy days


So sometime last week I got a second job and I am very happy with it. There are so many things I love about this job and the staff of people they have there. I'm very happy with my decision to start working this job. One downside is while I'm trying to get everything settled with my 2 different work schedules I feel like I haven't been home very much. My projects are all sitting idle and I definitely haven't been cooking. I also am seeing my 2 favorite guys much less. I know this phase is going to be short lived but its hard to be away from my guys so much. I managed to switch some shifts around and so I will be completely off work from both jobs and Shane was able to get off and so we will be spending all of Valentine's Day together as a family. Added bonus...there is a field trip scheduled for tomorrow so we will all be going on the field trip and its to a place we all know well and is a favorite for our family. I'm very excited for this day together :)

I'm also excited to start making lots of St Patricks Day stuff starting Friday! I have no idea what on earth I will be making to decorate with but I'm sure I'll come up with something!
Lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment