Friday, February 8, 2013

Never in my wildest dreams

Never in my wildest dreams did I think that anyone,aside from my family and closest friends, would like my chair but I pinned it anyway and last night I got my first re-pin of my chair and I think I went into a giddy form of shock! I yelled about it to Shane and he laughed at me clearly thinking this was no biggie and I had really just lost my mind but what he didn't get was that for me this was like a huge positive affirmation me. I definitely reveled in the moment. 

Never in my wildest dreams did I think creating a blog for myself as an outlet would have such a positive impact on me. I wanted a place to put down my meal plans and be able to express some creativity and keep track of my family as we grow up together. What I got was something that pushes me everyday to be better at all the different hats I wear. I want to be a better mom and having a place to chronicle exciting moments for your family will make makes me more aware of the exciting moments both big and small and also makes me want to create more.

I can't wait to make some more fun craftiness, yumminess, and memories!

So should anyone read this, thank you for checking out my blog and thank you for the pins on Pinterest. I'm very happy to have you here!

No comments:

Post a Comment