Thursday, February 7, 2013

A few of my favorite little monsters

 
From top right, counter clockwise: My monster at 7 years old, my sister's little 18mth old monster, and my best-friend-in-the-whole-wide-world's little monster at 6mths. I know it kind of looks like I'm choking him but I'm really just keeping him upright. this was about 1 week before he started to sit completely on his own. I love these 3 boys more than anything. They make the world go round as far as I'm concerned. This is why we do family night every Friday. I love nothing more than having a fun night doing nothing more than hanging out with the people I love the most! 

My sister and my nephew walked over to our house today, the live about a 5 min walk away if you factor in the toddler pace. On the way over they collected some goodies to give my mother, "Gam", as a prize. That little guy managed to find so many flowers and sticks and rocks! You would not believe the proud little look on his face when he gets to show you all he has collected.
 
Man, I love these kids!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment