Saturday, February 23, 2013

Clearly I've lost my mind

Oh boy have I lost it, in the last few weeks I added not just one but two extra jobs on top of my full time job. Not really so much out of necessity as just trying to get some additional money coming in to put into savings and building some emergency funds. I'm exhausted, right now some of my days are coming in right around 18 hrs worked. It hasn't left me with a whole lot of extra time to come up with and execute any craftiness for sure!
We have accomplished a few things during this whirlwind time of figuring out this new routine. We have started the process of buying our first home and have so far gotten approved, our offer has been accepted and we have had the inspection done. I can already see in my head how I want things to look and I'm so ready for closing I can hardly stand it!
The monster got a haircut!! Oh my poor sweet little mans neglected hair... It was bad and he was starting to resemble a mop. It would have been ok if he didn't split it down the center pushing it to the side so it would be out of his eyes. He is now rocking this much shorter hair cut by my brother in law...

Pretty soon we will be in our new home and getting busy crafting and doing some DIY stuff.
I've already got some candle holders in mind that I might go ahead and do this weekend while I actually have some off days, we'll see :)
xoxo
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment