Friday, February 15, 2013

DIY lip scrub

I'm always up for small DIY projects to do with things I already have on hand. I was browsing pinterest and came across this
admire my professional screen shot-ing I did there ;)
I went to the site which is here!
It didn't have any measurements though so I just guessed. I ended up using a tbsp. of the brown sugar and 1-1.5 tsp of the honey and olive oil.
I tried stirring it with a spoon and that was really working, it was clumping up and sticking to the spoon. I ditched the spoon and switched to my finger. Once it was all blended I let it sit for a couple minutes and it ended up looking like this
kind of gross looking right but it actually worked really well.
I followed it up with some balm and my lips feel super smooth.
It made my hands really soft too so really I guess this could technically be an anywhere scrub.
Just be gentle with applying it.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment