Sunday, March 31, 2013

Ready for our new home!

We are closing in one more day!!!! I couldn't be any more excited! We have been getting the last of our things packed the last couple days which has also happened to coincide with this stomach virus I got. The nausea is making me completely miserable so packing has become very sporadic and is only getting done when I can stomach it(pun intended). But about 36 hours from right now we will be buying our first home and here it is...
On the list of things we want to get done early on planting grass seeds is definitely at the top. We want those big silky blades of grass that just begs for you to walk barefoot through the yard. I'm so excited for my little monster to get home from school on Tuesday and get to run around in our yard for the first time. I'm so excited for all the extra space.. And yay! For those enormous trees that will hopefully offer plenty of shade during the triple digit temperature days we get during at least half the summers here!

No comments:

Post a Comment