Friday, March 1, 2013

Finally Got a Cricut

I have a friend who is allowing me do decorate her kids bathroom for her and we made another trip to Hobby Lobby today to pick up some frames to hold some pics of her kiddos in the bathtub when they were toddlers. While there I stopped to eyeball the Cricut AGAIN! This has been a normal occurrence for me every time I have gone to Hobby Lobby for the last 6 months. I've also been talking about buying one for months. Finally I bit the bullet and bought the Expression 2. I almost threw up knowing how much I was going to pay for it but my sweet friend convinced me that I deserve to get something I really want because that's what I work so hard so often for. She also gave me the green light to practice my vinyl designs on her house. I'm very excited to see what fun projects I can make with it. Here's some ideas I like...
 
Knife block from Johnny in a Dress
 

 
I want to do this to our mailbox just as soon as we close on the house, soooo much cuter than the yucky options at Lowe's. Found this one on pinterest but the link was no good.
 
Labeling bins for organization from Expressionsvinyl
 
Pretty canisters will look great on all that counter space we will have soon. These are from Vinyl Decor 'n More
 
So ready to do this to the door! You can find this over at Thrifty Decorating
 
So ready to get started on all these projects and more once close at the end of March.
xoxo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment