Monday, April 1, 2013

One thing long overdue

One thing definitely long overdue for us was a real vacation...as in we haven't been on one in FIVE years! Well we went to Gatlinburg, TN and had an absolute blast. Get ready for picture overload and two adorable little monsters
me and the boys playing with the giant lite brite

creating giant bubbles for my sweet nephew

my little guy helping with a driving lesson at Wonderworks

our lovely view

Park is a good bit smaller than the worlds largest man


awwww, his nervous face. He wasn't so sure about sitting on the fake fish

can't get more excited than this

my monster pretending to be swimming in the fish tank

a little laser tag time

Best.Spring Break. EVER!
We are about 12 hours away from closing on the house now and I can't wait but for now back to packing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment