Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The difference a day can make

We went from pretty snow, well at least the southern version of a snow day, to a beautiful sunny day very quickly. I guess that's the joy of living in the south. We get to experience what seems like multiple seasons all in one week. Here are some pictures of my two favorite guys...
Love my sweet boys little silhouette 

Mid-Snowball fight


The Minecraft Creeper Snowman. That little monster of mine loves him some minecraft!


My boys practicing some baseball.

 
So we had a early day out of school on Friday because of the snow and by Sunday the weather was so pretty we had an impromptu grilled lunch with the cousins. We also had lots of fun practicing baseball and went to the playground. I love sunny days when my little man can get outside and burn off some of that energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment