Monday, January 28, 2013

Quick little stool redo

While I was waiting on the sun to go down to take pictures of my wreath I figured i would do something about this little stool I've been stepping over for months now. I bought it at a garage sale for $1. had they left it plain blue i would have to but the wrote "Bentley" on it and then as best I can tell tried to wipe it off so it ended up looking like this...

which is exactly how it has looked sitting in the monsters bathroom for some time now, yes with another kids name on it. But since I had some time on my hands while the monster was building in minecraft I decided to make use of some leftover paint I had. And now this is what are little stool looks like...


I left the bottom alone and dry brushed the white a little so it would look somewhat worn in. Also, lucky for me "P" is very easy to free hand with a paintbrush. He loves it and wanted to step on before it was even dry!



No comments:

Post a Comment