Monday, January 21, 2013

Just starting out...

So as it turns out, just starting out is kind of odd but here goes. My reasons for blogging is to have a place to store my memories with my little family, recipes we like (which can be hard to find because of my picky little eater), project ideas that I complete with either good results or crappy ones, and anything else I find that I like/want to try/inspires me along the way.

 So really, assuming I keep up with this blog stuff which I've been thinking of starting for some time now, this year should be pretty interesting. I have a 7 yr old boy and I'm engaged to a wonderful man,  both of whom I love dearly. We should be buying our first home sometime soon so I'm sure I will be Pinterest-ing the place up a bit once we get it. We will be getting married this year. And we will be living out lots of fun that only a high spirited, full of energy, wild little boy like mine can deliver. The title finding domestic bliss I chose because of my lack of domesticity that I've maintained for a long time now. But with meal plans, budgets, cheap inexpensive crafts, and homemaking, I have found plenty new hobbies/learning experiences to keep me busy. Oh did I mention also working full time?! It's gonna be a special year and I have lots to learn so here goes...

Kelly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment