Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cricut fun

We finally got a fill in washer and dryer for the front load washer that decided to call it quits at 3 years old. I have decided that as much of a pain it is to do laundry, it's even more of a pain to have to haul basket after basket of dirty clothes outside of your house to do laundry. Oh and the real joy of having to haul all this laundry around is that boys make sweaty,stinky clothes so my car constantly smlled like a men's locker room. Eeeewwww! Man am I glad that's over! And at $30 for the washer and the dryer we really couldn't be happier at this moment.
Now that I'm going to be spending a lot of time doing laundry I would like that area to be a little prettier. The entrance from the garage into our house opens up into the kitchen right near the laundry closet area. I had three frames that I couldn't find a good spot for in the house so they have been sitting on an end table until they found a home. I decided to make a little project out of them while dinner was cooking. A little vinyl applied straight to the glass and voila!
 
 Our little back entrance is headed in the right direction.
I think I need to add a couple items to the shelf but I'm nervous that my little monster is going to pull to hard getting his backpack one day and it's going to crash down. It feels sturdy to me and it's able to hold a lot of weight so far but I just don't trust my little one with anything breakable :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment